About Foodnews Juice Latin America 2013
The only conference in LATAM assessing juice and puree raw material outlooks, prices and product trends
The 10th Annual Foodnews Juice Latin America, which this year takes place in Santiago, Chile will give you the latest insights on the increasingly wide range of juices produced in Latin America – assessing supply, demand and prices for raw juices and identifying the trends driving innovation forward in this market.
With Latin America’s exports and its influence on world juice trade on the increase, our panel of expert speakers will focus on the important role Latin America plays in the global juice sector and will examine how you can capitalise on opportunities in the market for key juices, including lemon, orange, grape, berries, vegetable juice and fruit puree. As well as hearing the outlook for production and trade of individual fruit juices, you will be able to identify new business opportunities in international markets.
Foodnews Juice Latin America is the only event in this dynamic region where you will meet and do business with Latin American raw juice suppliers, buyers and major international players.
Reasons to Attend the Event
- Network with juice bottlers and producers from Latin America and around the world
- Secure juice raw material supplies at competitive prices
- Assess export prospects for juice from Latin America with the latest insights into global supply and demand dynamics
- Identify the most significant and lucrative new product trends in Latin America
Sugar Reduction Challenges For The Juice Industry Workshop
Thursday 18th April
Focusing on the key issues and challenges juice producers will face as the push towards sugar reduction in drinks increases.
Ministries of Health across Latin America are determined to control sugar levels in food production. New rules and regulations are being drafted, and the juice industry will need to adapt to these changes. This focused one day practical workshop will look at how the new changes are going to impact the production and commercialisation of juice and juice based drinks.
- Identify the main regulatory changes
- What would need to change in the production process? Examine alternative additives and other substitutes
- Hear how sugar reduction changes will need to be communicated
- Pointing out the health benefits of juice products
- Find out how new legislation will affect labeling
- Assess cost reduction options with new ingredients
08.30 Registration and Welcome Coffee
09.00 Start of Workshop
15.30 End of Workshop