Foodnews Juice Latin America 2014
The 11th Annual Foodnews Juice Latin America will take place at the stunning Park Hyatt Hotel in Mendoza, Argentina.
The only conference in LATAM assessing juice and puree raw material outlooks, prices and product trends.
Foodnews Juice Latin America is the only event in this dynamic region where you will meet and do business with Latin American raw juice suppliers, buyers and major international players.
New first-time speakers at Juice Latin America include:
- Rafael Jordani, EBBA, Brazil
- Edurne Iruretagoyena, Danone, Argentina
- Juan Pablo Fernandez, Alpina, Colombia
- Alexander Christodoulou, CHB Group, Greece
- Jørgen Stølsgård, Berrifine, Denmark
New topics at Juice Latin America include:
- The role of Latin American fruits in cider product development
- The developments of fruit flavoured water
- Competitive raw material market analysis from Europe
New price format:
- All small scale farmers and growers from Latin America receive a unique price
- Send more than two delegates from the same company and receive a 30% discount of all further delegate registrations (exclusive to Latin Americans)
For the latest best practice in fruit production sustainability, waste management and packaging efficiency make sure you sign up to the pre-conference workshop and plant visit on 17th March 2014. Click here for more info